Copper Slag is a granulated slag manufactured from the copper smelting industry.It is ideal for blastcleaning of steel / concrete surfaces, removal of mill-Scale, rust, old paint, dirt etc.
Suitable for SA-3, SA-21/2 and SA-2
Copper Slag ( iron silicate) is a recognised name in blast abrasives throughout the world due to its low free silica content and very high hardness.
The major use for copper slag is as a blast cleaning medium with applications such as etching and cleaning of new steel as well as removal of rust and mill-scale. Blasting applications, include oil & Gas installations, fabrication yards, pipelines and oil and Gas storage Tank internals and externals.
- Blasting cabinet applications
- Concrete Bridges & Structures
- Structural Steel
- Offshore & Onshore Applications
- Chemical and Process Industries
- Oil & Gas installations
- Power Plants
- Marine industry
- SHAPE SHARP AND ANGULAR
- COLOUR GREY / BLACK
- HARDNESS 7 MOHS
- SPECIFIC DENSITY +/- 3.5KGS/DMS
- BULK DENSITY +/- 1.8KGS / DMS
- 25KG BAGS / PALLETS 1,600KG
- 50kg BAGS / PALLETS 1,500KG