Scorpion Helmet Visors & SparesThe Scorpion Helmet was specifically designed for Shotblasting applications, the helmet is Highly visible, comfortable to wear and large enough to accomodate ear defenders.
It has an inner helmet for stability, tear off visor system and is of robust heavy duty construction throughout
- Key Features
- Wide angle visibility
- Adjustable regulator with dual sensory air deficiency warning whistle and pressure gauge
- Safe with low flow warning if pressure drops
- Ergonomic design with tear off visor system
- Comfortable quiet air supply, less than 80dbA
- Suitable for use with Neck band ear defenders
- Nominal protection factor (NPF)=500
- Approved BSEN 14594 2005 Class 4B & CE Marked
- Ready for use fully assembled with Belt hose & adjustable regulator, deficiency gauge & whistle
- Heavy duty Nylon Cape reinforced in high stress areas
- Spare visors
- Quiet air supply with easy connect air feed with 1/4 BSP thread
- Comfortable fit belt adjustable from 22" - 28" waist.
Nova 2000 Blast HelmetsRPB NOVA 2000 Toughest and most Comfortable
The RPB NOVA 2000 has been tested and approved to Respiratory Protestion standards worldwide including NOSH, CE and AS/NZS. Nova 2000 has been designed specifically for Blasting, by blasting experts.
Nova 2000 has incorporated over 100 years of combined blasting experience for improved comfort and performance.
KEY FEATURES NOVA 2000
- Air duct distribution System
- Luxurious Lightweight pillow Foam padding
- Super tough Helmet shell
- Large Double lens
- Multi layered sound deadening foam
- Strongly attached Cape
- Abrasion resistant Cape Cover Band
- Snug detachable inner Bib
- Hand strap - for carrying or hanging up
- Low Flow indicator (CE AS/NZS approved models only)